Sunday, 14 October 2012

Threesomes (MMF) # 2 - pleasuring our women

"Baby, bend over and relax.  My friend and I will take turns to pleasure you the whole night through."

Nothing pleases the guys more than to make our wives happy.  Since Chu and I are not so handy around the house (as we have domestic help to do the housework), the next best thing that we can do is to please our women when the opportunity arises...

++++++++++++++++++

"Do you like it? Do you like to be fucked by another man. Tell me, I want to hear you say it", commanded Chu.

"Oh yes... I love it. I love it when Hap fucks me...", came Ho's reply as I was pounding her doggy style.

We had all been having intimate fun for the past 2 years and we have gradually become very comfortable with one another.  Personally, we find that the longer we swing together, the better the sex becomes as we start to know what makes each of us tick.  That night, it was one of the numerous MMF sessions that we regularly have.  This time, Ho, Chu's wife, was the center of attention.  To further spice things up, we bounded her wrist to her ankles.  On the surface, she was our "sex slave" that night, however there was an unspoken arrangement between the guys make Ho climax as often as possible that night.

Chu then proceeded to kneel in front of Ho, as she greedily sucked on his manhood.  Her lustful actions could be because the last time we had some physical action was several months ago. Or she could just simply be turned on by the fact that the manhood she was sucking was usually the one that was filling her up and her husband's friend was the one taking his place that night.  We then changed position and Ho laid on her side and I continued to do her from behind.

"It makes me so wet to have you fuck me while my husband sits there and watches..."


I then stopped and said, "Turn around, I want to fuck your tight ass... "

"Yes master..." came Ho's reply as she resumed the doggy style to give me full access.  Chu was sitting on the sofa and enjoying the show his wife and friend were putting up for him.  Not wanting to lose the momentum, I quickly applied some lubrication on, positioned my shaft and pushed it all the way in.  While there were some resistance initially, Ho managed to fully accommodate me and gave out a lustful moan as I stretched her fully.

It is one thing to engage in such an intimate act with your own spouse, it is a totally different thing to have anal sex with another person.  Many married couples would not even think of trying anal sex, which goes to show how comfortable everyone has become.  And to think that this was something unimaginable just one year ago.

"Turn around, I want to fuck your tight ass..."

I must have been pounding Ho's sweet ass for at least 15 minuts before she buckled under my weight.  At that point, both our bodies were wet with perspiration and panting from the intense humping.  We could tell that Ho was spent and satisfied, yet the guys were still not done.

Looking up, I said to Chu as I dismounted his wife, "You are up next..." and handed him a condom.

Chu laughed and responded, "No need, she's my wife. I will take her raw..." as he took my place.  That tag team went on several rounds that night and it only ended several hours later.  I am sure everyone had their fill that night, however, from the look on Ho's face, I reckon that she was probably the most satisfied.

Have more questions or comments?  Write to us at happysgcouple@gmail.com.  We hope to hear from you.

No comments: